Open to all UFI members, each Focus Meeting is dedicated to a specific topic in relation with an exhibition industry issue. Chaired by each respective committee chairman, these one-day meetings are composed of speakers' presentations, as well as round-table discussions and debates between the participants and the lecturers.
The presentations displayed during the past Focus Meetings can be downloaded from the Members' Area (section reserved for UFI members only).
Below is a list of the past Focus Meetings:
"Best Practice in onsite Education for the Exhibition Industry"
Taipei, 3 March 2010
5 presentations displayed by:
- University of Applied Science (Germany)
- Cooperative State University (Germany)
- Messe Düsseldorf (Germany)
- UBM Asia Ltd. (China)
- Leadership Inc (China)
"Best Practices in Exhibitor Training"
Milan, 23 November 2007
6 presentations displayed by:
- Fondazion Fiera Milano, Milan (Italy)
- Exhibition and Event Management, Munich (Germany)
- RJA GB Ltd,Spalding (UK)
- Trade Fairs Brno, Brno (Czech Republic)
- AHEFO - Association of Hungarian Exhibition and Fair Organisers, Budapest (Hungary)
- Expo-id, Brussels (Belgium)