UFI membership is a corporate membership: UFI members are organisations as opposed to individuals. UFI membership is composed of two main categories: full and associate members. The procedure on how to become a member of UFI can be found here
UFI’s associate members include:
- Tourism boards and convention bureaus;
- Providers of services and products related to the trade fair and exhibition industry;
- Auditors of trade fair and exhibition statistics;
- Specialized exhibition press;
- Universities and educational institutions.
UFI has over 60 associate members (also referred to as partners of the industry). For more information on each associate member, please click here.