The next UFI Chat will take place on April 27, 2017, 3pm London, 4pm Paris
What do you think is the future of Exhibition?
In keeping with the theme of the upcoming UFI European Conference, what is the future of the exhibition business? Please bring your ideas and crystal balls to help us predict the future of exhibitions.
1. What expos will look like in 2 years from now?
2. What will expos look like in 5 years?
3. How will organizations need to change to survive?
4. What will venues need to change to stay relevant?
5. Will suppliers be competitive to traditional show organizers?
6. What changes will there be for the attendee experience?
7. Where does digital fit into the scheme of things?
8. Will Chief Attendance Officers and/or Chief Digital Officers become the norm?
9. If you could wave a magic wand, what changes in the exhibition business would you institute today to be vibrant in the future?
- March 2017 #UFIChat, Educating the next generation of exhibition professionals with Joyce DiMascio @dimasciojo from EEAA, Farokh Shahabi @exavir #NGLgrant winner 2016 and Angela Herberholz @A_Herberholz from UFI. Here is the overview.
- February 2017 #UFIChat , 2017 Industry trends and their possible impact on the global exhibition industry with Kai Hattendorf, Danica Tormohlen @DanicaTormohlen from Trade Show Executive @TradeShowExec (USA), Octavio Neto, @octavinhoneto CEO of Grupo Radar @portalradar (Brazil) and Tom Hall from Exhibition World @ExhibitionWorld (UK). Here is the overview.
- January 2017 #UFIChat with Kai Hattendorf (@kaihattendorf), MD & CEO of UFI, Glenn Hanson (@GlennHBPA), President & CEO of BPA Worldwide, Harald Koetter, Director of PR & Trade Fairs Germany Division at AUMA and MD of FKM, the German organisation for auditing exhibition data and other UFI-member experts, here is the overview.
- November 2016 #UFIChat with Mark Brewster from @explori and @chris_druart, UFI Research Manager about the Global Visitor Insights report, here is the overview.
- October 2016 #UFIChat with @marcogiberti, Founder & CEO, Vesuvio Ventures (USA), @alevental, Co-Founder and President of Feathr (USA) and @AidanAugustin, Co-Founder and President of Feathr (USA), here is the overview.
- September 2016 #UFIChat with the #NGLGrant winners, here is the overview.