Open to all UFI members, each Forum is dedicated to a specific topic in relation with an exhibition industry issue. Chaired by each respective Working Group chair, these meetings are composed of speakers’ presentations, as well as round-table discussions and debates between the participants and the lecturers.
The presentations displayed during the past Forums can be downloaded from the Members’ Area (section reserved for UFI members only).
Below is a list of the past Forums:
- “Winning strategies for sustainability in the event industry: let’s work together!” (Hong Kong), 11 March 2015
- “Sustainability in the exhibition industry: best practices and tips”, Geneva (Switzerland), 12 December 2013
- “Sustainable Development: winning strategies”, Hamburg (Germany), 21 June 2012
- “Sustainable Development: What’s happening?”, Bangkok, (Thailand), 23 February 2011
- “A Greener Exhibition Industry: Why? And How?”, Munich, (Germany), 28 April 2009.