As our industry works together to plot the best course ahead, communications and dialogue are key. Alongside events, UFI offers a host of networking opportunities, from Working Groups and Special Interest Groups, to WhatsApp groups, Social Media channels and UFI connects sessions. And today, we’re adding a new one to the list: the Exhibition Think Tank Club (ETT Club).
The Exhibition Think Tank Club is a global e-platform for exhibition industry professionals to network, debate and continue to help the industry move forward. The ETT Club brings together industry peers from different countries and sectors to share their expertise, vision and insights.
UFI is partnering with MBB-Consulting Group – the company behind the ETT Club– to further increase the reach and quality of the platform, by opening it up to colleagues from UFI member companies. To ensure as many of our members as possible can benefit, UFI has secured 300 ETT Club Gold Memberships for UFI member staff, and will cover two ETT Club Gold Memberships per UFI member company.
ETT Club members get access to online discussions, sprints and think tanks, which provide a perfect platform to exchange views and ideas in a structured way. Sprints and think tanks often involve breakout group work, which take networking opportunities further. The club also runs focus groups, which members can join, on six core industry topics, including the value proposition, digital and AI, and people and skills. Whilst many ETT Club services are accessible via free membership, Gold Members enjoy exclusive access to a wide range of reports, innovative “Netucation” sessions, which provide learning opportunities through a virtual networking platform, the Gold Member Lounge and more.
Each UFI Member company can enjoy
2 FREE “ETT Club Gold membership”
THE OFFER IS LIMITED TO 300 REGISTRATIONS!
To register, log in the UFI Members’ Area here,
go to the ETT Club section and fill in the form
Conditions to apply
- ETT Club Gold memberships will be given exclusively to members who register via the UFI Member’s Area, until we reach the amount of 300 ETT Club Gold memberships delivered
- UFI covers up to two free ETT Club Gold memberships per member company to ensure that many of its members can benefit.
- As per this limited amount, after the registration is received and pre-accepted by UFI staff, the designated UFI Main Contact will be contacted by UFI and will be asked to validate the registration of their staff.
Procedure: How to apply
1. Go to the UFI Member’s Area and log in using your email account
2. If you don’t know your password, click on “Forgot password” and you will receive an email to create a new one
3. Click on the section “ETT Club” and fill in the form
4. UFI will send an email to validate your registration including the UFI Main Contact in your organisation in CC
5. The UFI Main Contact in your organisation must give the consent for you to be the beneficiary of a free ETT Club Gold membership
6. Once your UFI Main Contact validates your registration, you will receive a confirmation email from UFI and a welcome email from the ETT Club
7. You can start to benefit from this global platform to network and debate with other members who share similar interests and specialties
Alongside the Gold Memberships offered by UFI, you can sign up additional colleagues via individual, team or company memberships on the ETT Club website here.
Should you have any question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org