The 2018 UFI Operations and Services Award has been designed to reward the best exhibition industry initiatives for the smart and innovative use of technology in order to improve the productivity of venues and events.
The initiatives may target any aspect of venue operations and services; however, they should have a direct impact on event productivity. This direct and measurable impact on productivity will be the main criterion for the Award competition.
INFORMATION TO BE INCLUDED IN YOUR ENTRY
• Which technology do you use?
• Which aspects of services and/or operations are impacted?
• What is the measurable impact on event productivity?
• What are the design principles for the user/customer touch point with the technology?
• Explain the business case for the use of the technology, ie: cost vs. productivity increase
Your entry will be evaluated on the following items:
• Clear vision of the link between technology and productivity
• Innovative technological approaches
• Measurements/results achieved after implementation
• Usefulness for venue operations and services
Entries that mainly target aspects other than venue operations and services tasks (like Marketing, HR, IT operations, …) are not within the scope of this Award.
APPLICATION AND PROCEDURE
Deadline: 15 April 2018