This white paper provides an overview of global industry insights and the biggest questions that need to be addressed, and highlights innovative solutions and forward-thinking approaches to overcome evolving challenges. It takes the discussion beyond the need to adopt digital technologies and provides ideas for business events organisations to transform across three pillars: Business Models, Delegate Experience, and Talent and Capabilities. Case studies within the white paper demonstrate how industry players around the world have stayed agile through innovative tools and creative approaches.
Key takeaways from the white paper:
- The current state of the business events sector globally
- Benefits and challenges of leveraging technology to evolve business events
- Global case studies from Singapore, Australia, Italy and the United States including: Thought starters on innovation and resilience
- Stories of business transformation and future-proofing
- Examples of operational changes and gains that business events organisations have obtained from pivoting