Application for the 2019 Operations and Services Award is closed!
The main goal of the 2019 UFI Operations and Services Award is to reward the best exhibition industry initiatives that have shown clear improvements in operations and services through the use of SMART technology.
Improvements should focus on one of the 5 key areas of logistics, security, safety, navigation or mobility, and the impact must be tangible, and measurable.
• Give full details of the area of focus, and the reasons for this focus.
• Describe the technology chosen and the reasons why.
• What was the impact, and the outcomes?
• Describe the interaction between the technology and the user.
• Show the details of the cost invested versus results (brief case analysis).
Your entry will be evaluated on the following items:
• Clear link between the technology and positive outcome(s).
• Innovative technological approaches.
• Clear measurable results achieved after implementation.
• Overall scale of potential benefits for the exhibition industry.
APPLICATION AND PROCEDURE
Application is closed for the 2019 Operations and Services Award.
All entries are currently being reviewed by the UFI Operations and Services Working Group. The jury will soon select three finalists from the summaries received. The jury’s decision is final and no justification for any decision will be provided.
The three finalists will each be asked to prepare and present a detailed presentation of their entry at the UFI Operations and Services Forum from 14 – 15 May 2019 at the NEC in Birmingham (just before the UFI European Conference that will take place from 15 – 17 May, also at the NEC in Birmingham). The audience will be requested to select the overall winner during the focus meeting.
The outright winner will be promoted as such on the UFI website and via a press release etc., and will be invited to present their award-winning idea at the UFI Global Congress in Bangkok in November, and receive their award during the President’s Reception, also at the UFI Global Congress. UFI will extend one complimentary registration for the congress to the award winner.