The main goal of the 2020 UFI Operations and Services Award is to reward the best exhibition industry cooperation that enhances customer experience. The Operations and Services Working Group invites venue operators and organisers to share their best practice examples, showcasing successful operations partnerships where collaboration had enhanced their customer experience.
• Describe the successful operations partnership and how it enhanced customer experience.
• Describe target group (exhibitors and or visitor)
• Display clearly defined and measurable objective(s)
• Share challenges, impact and outcomes
• Show the details of the cost invested versus results (brief case analysis).
Your entry will be evaluated on the following items:
•Clear link between the partnership and customer experience.
• Measurable results and lessons learned.
• Overall scale of potential benefits for the exhibition industry.
• Financial perfomance results.
APPLICATION AND PROCEDURE
By 6 March 2020
Please provide a summary (maximum 2 pages) in English of your activity to: email@example.com.
All entries will be reviewed by the UFI Operations and Services Working Group. The jury will select three finalists from the summaries received.
The three finalists will each be asked to prepare and present a detailed presentation of their entry at the Working Group Meeting on 3 June 2020 in Gothenburg, Sweded (just before the UFI European Conference that will take place from 3 – 5 June, also at Svenska Mässan in Gothenburg). The audience will be requested to select the overall winner during the focus meeting.
BENEFITS FOR WINNER
• Enhanced brand exposure through UFI’s global reach
• Recognition across the global exhibition industry for providing innovative solutions
• Exposure to significant international press coverage
• Complimentary registration to join and present the winning entry at the UFI Global Congress 2020.