The 2020 UFI HR Award will focus on how to build a successful corporate culture. Many organizations design their corporate culture as an integral part of the company vision and as a reflection of the company values. Benefits from doing so are multiple: both within the company and externally. A strong company culture creates a sense of identity for those working there, but also helps build the company brand and reputation. Leadership is an integral part in cultivating a corporate culture that empowers employees to achieve the company mission.
The objective of this H.R. award is to honour and recognize outstanding initiatives in organizations that have successfully designed and developed their company culture, whilst creating a competitive advantage. The entry should cover the different parts of the process, including the involvement of the senior leadership, the role of the H.R. department and the outcomes, both within the company and from an external point of view.
The activity described in your entry must:
• have been launched in the past 3 years;
• have clearly defined objectives;
• demonstrate a clear HR strategy;
• include tangible outcomes.
APPLICATION AND PROCEDURE
By 6 March 2020
Please provide a summary in English of your activity to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please structure your entry as follows:
1) Background: reasons etc.;
2) Scope and general objectives of the described project;
3) Detailed action(s): description, target groups, implementation plan and measured results;
4) Focus: costs and investment;
5) Conclusion: lessons learnt, next steps.
The winner of the 2020 UFI HR Award will then be selected by members of the UFI HR Working Group (the jury).
The jury will select three finalists from all entries received by the application deadline. The three finalists will then be asked to provide an in-depth presentation of their entry at the UFI HR Working Group meeting in June 2020 (date to be confirmed). No justification will be provided for the selection of the finalists or the winner.
BENEFITS FOR WINNER
• Enhanced brand exposure through UFI’s global reach
• Recognition across the global exhibition industry for providing innovative solutions
• Exposure to significant international press coverage
• Complimentary registration to join and present the winning entry at the UFI Global Congress 2020.