The UFI Industry Partner Award recognises initiatives by partners of our industry that demonstrate innovative solutions and business concepts that actively shape the future of the exhibition industry.
Industry Partners are invited to showcase their successful alliance with exhibition organisers and / or venue operators.
This could be: a chosen joint project, a jointly developed initiative and/or an implemented joint strategy.
Entries will be evaluated on how well the initiative met your objectives and on the benefits witnessed by you and your clients. Entries must clearly cover:
• Measurable objectives and results
• The target group
• How your entry improved customer satisfaction
(organiser, venue, exhibitor and/or visitor)
• The financial performance results or expectations
• Lessons learned
APPLICATION AND PROCEDURE
By 21 March 2022
Entries should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provide a maximum of three pages, in English, describing your initiative, using the following structure:
1) Description and background
2) Objectives and target group
3) Implementation challenges
4) Actions taken (time, scope and activities)
5) Detailed results and take-aways
BENEFITS FOR WINNER
• Enhanced brand exposure through UFI’s global reach
• Recognition across the global exhibition industry for providing innovative solutions
• Exposure to significant international press coverage
• One complimentary registration to join and present the winning entry at the UFI Global Congress 2022.