The seventh annual Global Exhibitions Day will take place on 1 June 2022
– This year will mark the seventh edition of Global Exhibitions Day
– GED 2022 celebrates the role of exhibitions in accelerating the pace of economic recovery
– The community is eager to see each other again and to meet new people
– As COVID-19 restrictions end, the industry anticipates a strong and quick recovery
– Everyone associated with the global exhibition industry is encouraged to recognise the day
The 2022 GED campaign will focus on the irreplaceable value of physical exhibitions and face-to-face business events in creating platforms for economic growth and recovery, as well as being the perfect occasion to network and meet new people.
While the event is facilitated by the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry, UFI, all businesses and professionals in the sector are encouraged to join the GED celebrations on 1 June 2022 by highlighting the impact of exhibitions on local economies – both in building businesses and connecting people from around the world.
How can you contribute to this year’s GED and be part of a dynamic global community?
- Regularly visit www.globalexhibitionsday.org for updates and developments
- Join a local GED2022 initiative or be inspired to set up your own
- Follow #GED2022 on social media via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, WeChat and LinkedIn
- Share photos of you and your colleagues with the GED logo
- Share stories from your exhibition, a product launch, a notable person who attended your show, a quote from an exhibitor, or ROI statistics
- Create your own “voices of the exhibition industry” card and share your thoughts on the future of the industry
- Ask your government officials for endorsement and recognition of the exhibition industry
- Come up with your own idea and celebrate the day how you want!
As in previous years, GED partners work together to advocate for the exhibitions industry.
Thanks to our partner associations supporting #GED2022:
AAXO, AEFI, AEO, AFE, AFECA, AFIDA, AMPROFEC, AOCA, AUMA, CAEM, CEFA, CENTREX, CFI, EEAA, EEIA, EFU, EMECA, EXSA, FAIRLINK, FAMAB, HKECIA, ECA, IDFA, IECA, IEIA, IELA, IFES, LECA, MACEOS, MFTA, PCEI, SACEOS/SECB, SCEIA, SISO, TEA, TECA, TFOA, UBRAFE and UNIMEV.
Thanks to Clarion Events, Comexposium, Diversified Communications, Emerald, Informa Markets, Reed Exhibitions (RX) and Tarsus, joining forces in order to recognise the important role that trade exhibitions play in driving economies throughout the world.
Any question? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org