The exhibition industry in the Middle East has been growing by leaps and bounds in recent years. However, with the COVID-19 outbreak, the industry estimated at USD 2.8 billion in economic impact in 2019, got a harsh hit with thousands of scheduled exhibitions & conferences being postponed or cancelled regionally. Moreover, thousands of jobs could be at stake. The pandemic will end eventually but the world after the COVID-19 will not be the same again. How are we getting ready for the comeback?
This one-hour panel discussion webinar revolves around some of the key questions raised nowadays:
- What is the current status of the exhibitions & events industry in KSA and UAE?
- Is there a timeline for lifting the bans on large gatherings, in particular B2B exhibitions?
- What is the role of Convention Bureaus in supporting the industry during times of crisis?
- How can companies, especially SMEs, benefit from the economic stimulus packages announced by the government?
- How does the future of the industry look like in the Kingdom, the UAE and the region at large after the pandemic is over?