International Professional Standard for Exhibition Organisers and Event Professionals
Next UFI-EMD in Macau
Macau is hosting the UFI-EMD for the 6th time.
Module 1 (On-site) 3 – 6 June
Module 2 (E-Learning) June – July
Module 3 (E-Learning) July – August
Module 4 (E-Learning) August – September
UFI-EMD in Macau benefits from a subsidy programme: Sponsored by the Macao SAR Government. Application deadline 31 March 2019.Registration Subsidy Programme
What is it?
The UFI eductaion programme is divided into four modules totalling 150 hours. A renowned group of international instructors and exhibition industry experts lead the course on-site and the e-learning sessions. Over 500 graduates from 30+ counties hold the UFI-Exhibition Management Degree.
- Optimize the competitive position of your business while implementing international exhibition and convention management standards
- Upgrade your management qualifications
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Strengthen the planning and production of your trade shows, conventions and events
Together with the University of Cooperative Education in Ravensburg, Germany, UFI has created the “Exhibition Management Degree (EMD)” to train exhibition industry professionals to meet tomorrow’s event management demands.
- For Organisers of international exhibitions, owners/operators of exhibition centres and associations & government institution
What do you get at the end?
UFI-Exhibition Management Degree, the international certification for exhibition management.
Graduates Doha 2017