The “Best sustainable exhibiting” theme was chosen in 2018 in order to recognise exhibiting companies that are implementing strong sustainability components in their exhibition booths and related operations.
The jury awarded six companies as « Best practices in Sustainable Exhibiting »:
- Design and Display (South Africa) for capturing the essence of sustainability using a creative artwork approach.
- Eko Events and Terrena (France) for bringing a highly skilled approach to eco-design exhibiting.
- Kingsmen CMTI (Thailand) for delivering comprehensive support to the operational aspects of sustainable exhibiting.
- Resource and Design (South Africa) for its Xanita product, a remarkable material that can be used for several types of booths.
- Scan Display (South Africa) for demonstrating strong social and environmental awareness at the ‘Sustainability Village’, 2017 Meetings Africa.
- UBM plc (UK) as a global exhibition organiser, for its general policy towards sustainable exhibiting.
Five additional entries were also selected as examples for “Best practices in the field of sustainability” in the first round of the competition: ADNEC (UAE), BVV Brno (Czech republic), IFEMA (Spain), La Rural, Predio Ferial de Buenos Aires (Argentina), SANDS – The Venetian and The Palazzo Congress Center and Sands Expo and Convention Center (USA).
For more information, please contact Christian Druart at email@example.com.